Real life escape game : solve the puzzles and clues to escape the locked room
07752 110 363
* enhanced cleaning of high frequency touch points in between games.
* hand sanitiser available.
* staff will be wearing face coverings and disposable gloves. Players MUST wear face masks and sanitise their hands.
* from October 17th, groups can only be a maximum of 6 players, those 6 players MUST be from the same household.
* social distancing between staff and teams
* Covid-19 risk assessment carried out and maintained in line with current government guidelines (a copy is available at the venue).
* one way system for arriving and leaving the building.
* we will not be running children's parties until there is further easing of restrictions.
* lead booking details kept on file in the short term for track and trace purposes.
* only 1 game booked per session.
Flexible booking – New T’s & C’s:
For all future bookings we will be operating revised terms and conditions:
1. If future government guidelines like a second lockdown occur, you will be able to rebook for a new date once able.
2. If you or a member of your family become ill, you will be able to reschedule.
3. Refunds are not accepted, however the booking value will have full flexibility to reschedule to future dates or to transfer to a gift card.
4. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or to remove guests who do not respect or adhere to these procedures without refund.
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who exhibits signs of COVID-19 without refund.